19th September 2019
Shared Ownership Week Competition Time
For your chance to win a £50 Love to shop voucher*, tell us your reason why you love shared Ownership!
To enter competition, you can:
- Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org - titled Shared Ownership week competition.
- Follow us on twitter and private message or tweet your answer.
- Like us on Facebook and private message or comment with your answer.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Curo Places whose registered office is at The Maltings, River Place, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 1EP.
- The competition is open to Shared Owners aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Curo Places, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition, may not enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries can be made by email or social media platforms as detailed in the competition instructions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on 5th October 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The provider cannot accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is one £50 Love 2 Shop Voucher.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random and judge will be appointed by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email or via the social media platform on which the entry was made within 10 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. In the event that full name and contact details are not provided at the time of entry, the winner must provide these details prior to claiming the prize.
- The promoter will notify the winner regarding when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- All entry’s may be used on our website, promotional videos, marketing materials and social media platforms.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the competition, without notice in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or technical reasons outside their control, with no liability to any entrants.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.