Below we have set out how Curo uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. In addition, we have published a 'Data Protection Privacy Notice for Curo tenants and leaseholders' - this is available to read as a PDF below:
Privacy and data protection
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
We may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page every so often to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot, therefore, be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our website uses Google Analytics to analyse the traffic on our website. For more information on Google's services please see here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Data Protection Officer
Lower Bristol Road
Bath BA2 1EP
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please write to, or email, us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please be aware that calls to Curo may be recorded to assist our continuous improvement and training. We will do this in the following ways:
- Staff training to develop the confidence and potential of staff.
- Checking and measuring whether we meet standards agreed with residents.
- For use in appraisals with staff to develop superior customer service.
- As evidence where there are disputes.
- As evidence in investigations for both our customers and staff.
- To resolve complaints regarding abusive telephone calls for both customers and staff.
The Curo Group incorporates:
Two companies registered in England and Wales:
Curo Group (Albion) Limited (Co. No. 4302179, HCA No. LH4336) and Curo Enterprise Limited (Co. No. 08103621).
Two charitable registered societies:
Curo Places Limited (FCA No. 7091, HCA No. LH4209) and Curo Choice Limited (FCA No. 24208R).The registered office for all organisations in the Group is: The Maltings, River Place, Lower Bristol, Bath BA2 1EP.
Choice of law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this website you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Curo does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the content contained in or distributed through, linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the pages contained in this website.
Links on this site may lead to websites and servers maintained by third parties over whom Curo has no control.
Curo authorises you to copy documents or pages published by Curo on this website for your own non-commercial use only, provided that your copies retain all copyright or other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained in such documents or pages.
All mapping on this website is © Crown copyright 2015. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 0100031184. email@example.com.
VAT registration numbers
Curo Group, Curo Places, Curo Places Bristol and Curo Choice (known as Curo VAT Group) VAT Registration No. 791 1340 40
Curo Enterprise VAT Registration No. 165 0574 10